Still Hungry?! Certified Holistic Health Coach Ellie Rome is back to help you enjoy dining out in the South without derailing your health goals!
By sharing healthy options at your favorite spots in Mobile, this guide will help you enhance your social life AND feel great in your body all at once!
This week, we’re headed to Loda Bier Garten, home of the famous sugar-rush doughnut burger. Although this may be a seemingly unlikely choice for dining out while upleveling your health, Loda has some delicious farm-fresh, locally sourced options perfect for game day with friends or a fun date night!
WHAT TO ORDER:
- Seared Tuna Salad Sweet arcadian lettuce topped with Loda’s premium Yellowfin seared tuna, peppadew peppers, kumato tomatoes, red onion.
- Add avocado and swap out the creamy wasabi dressing for lemon and olive oil or spicy mustard
- Not a tuna fan? Sub grilled shrimp or chicken
- RSA Burger, Deconstructed!
- No Bun and no cheese
- Add: Sunny side up egg, bacon, grilled onions, mushrooms, veggie ﬁxin’s, avocado, german braised red cabbage, sautéed pickles, grilled onions and mushrooms, and spicy mustard
- Order with a Side of German Braised Red Cabbage or small house salad with no cheese/croutons (add avocado, grilled onions, and mushrooms!)
Ellie’s Bonus Tip: Just because you’re at a beir garten, doesn't mean you’re limited to drinking beer! Trade the beer belly for a simple vodka soda with lime, or any spirit on the shelf. For every one cocktail, down two glasses of H2O!
If you missed Ellie’s first article about eating healthy at OK Bicycle Shop, check it out here: Healthy Eats at OK Bicycle Shop
Becoming your healthiest self doesn’t have to be hard and you don’t have to do it alone.
If you are struggling to follow through for yourself or need more guidance on how to fuel your unique body without restriction or deprivation, and be able to dine out with ease no matter what city you’re in, set up a free strategy call with Ellie. Ellie offers personalized programs to transform your health and create sustainable routines to last a lifetime, providing you with the right system, support, and accountability.
And if you know you are going to want to jumpstart your health after the Holidays, join Ellie’s 21-Day Reset at mindfulbellie.com/book-online. Early Bird Registration ends Dec 1!