The 6th Annual Gulf Coast Paddle Championship at the Flora-Bama is a two-day event with 4 different races held both in the Gulf of Mexico behind the Flora-Bama, and in Ole River behind Flora-Bama Ole River Grill. The location offers sugar-white sand beaches sitting on the Alabama & Florida State line... The ONLY race where you can say "You Did It On the Line and Raced in 2 States!"
Vendors/Exhibitors will be on-site on the beach area between Ole River Grill and the Yacht Club both Friday and Saturday, opening at 1PM.
Friday, July 17th:
• 1:00PM: Vendors/Exhibitors Open
• 3-5:00PM: Packet Pick-Up downstairs at ORG
(Social to be held at Big Beach Brewery in Gulf Shores following Packet Pick-Up)
Saturday, July 18th (RACE DAY!):
• 7:00AM: Packet Pickup & Check In
• 9AM: 9-mile race held on the beach behind the Flora-Bama and ending at Ole River Grill
• 9:15AM: 4-mile race at Ole River Grill
• 9:30AM: 1-mile race at Ole River Grill
• 11:30AM: Kids' races at Ole River Grill
• 12PM: Demos & Lunch
• 12:30PM: Awards Ceremony and Raffle Drawing
Cash prizes, Clinics, Exhibitors, Plus FUN for the whole family!
** REGISTER BY JUNE 15 TO ENSURE YOUR SHIRT SIZE **
TO REGISTER: https://paddleguru.com/races/6thAnnualFloraBamasGulfCoastPaddleChampionship2020
We have negotiated a blocked of rooms at special rates: https://www.gulfshores.com/sports/events-special-rates/details.aspx?id=42753
** You will need to CALL the hotel/condo and mention "Flora-Bama" when reserving rooms to get the special rate. This special rate is only good until July 15th - So reserve NOW! **
This exciting race is a part of the Southern Stoke Race Series.