Join us for a HUGE Cajun Festival at The Wharf! There will be Vendors, Food, Cars & Fun!
The Cajun Festival was created to benefit MAAAC (Makos Academics, Arts & Athletics Club) of Orange Beach, AL & is produced in conjunction with the City of Orange Beach & MAAAC.
• ALL spaces are Reserved Parking on Main Street!
• HURRY! Space is limited to the first 200 entries.
• Entry fee is $100 & includes an Event T-shirt.
• Join us Friday, Oct. 11th for the pre-show fun, participant only
parking on Main Street & our Friday Night Party from 5pm "until" at YoHo Rum & Tacos at The Wharf! Participants will enjoy Music, Discounts & a Special Reserved Outdoor Seating Area!
• Parade Cruise on Saturday. Stretching out over 14 miles, the Parade Cruise runs from The Wharf, down the scenic beach highway and back. The Parade will be escorted by Orange Beach Police to keep it moving. Average parade speed is 20 mph.
PRINT AN ENTRY FORM: