PointClear Networks, a progressive Eastern Shore-based IT firm needs your skills. We are a forward-looking, dynamic technology company looking for experienced IT technicians.
Windows Support Technician -- Integration Specialist: Focuses on implementation of software and hardware solutions for our clients.
- Serve as the primary technical resource on hardware and software projects for new and existing customers.
- Become an expert with our existing tools and technologies as well as assist in extending and advancing these capabilities.
- Become proficient with various line of business applications used by our clients and assist with support for those applications.
- Work closely with the Project Manager to assess, enhance, and deliver solutions to business problems.
- Experience with the following: Analyzing Information, Component Testing, Hardware Troubleshooting and the ability to learn and retain knowledge related to proprietary hardware.
- Experience with MS Server and Desktop operating systems, as well as a working knowledge of Active Directory.
- Self-motivation, creative-thinking, willingness to work as a member of a team, organization, and ability to meet deadlines and manage an individual schedule.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and occasional non-standard hours when needed.
- Certifications: Microsoft MCSA or higher will be given preference. MCP or higher required within 6 months of employment start.
- Hands-on experience with Windows 2008/2012/2016 Server, MS SQL Server and Windows 7/8/10, including active directory migrations and new AD implementations.
- Experience with cloud integration
- Network technologies, including cabling topologies, firewalls, routers, switches, and interconnecting LAN/WAN communication protocols (including Ethernet), along with VPN & RDP experience.
- Working knowledge of VMWare & Microsoft Hyper-V
This is a full-time position with a growing company, and we are looking for someone who wants to grow with us. Must be able to solve problems independently. Must have a valid drivers license and reliable transportation. Local travel is required. Travel is mainly in Mobile and Baldwin Counties.
Please submit Resume AND Salary Requirements to: