The Small Business Development Center is providing a workshop on Wednesday May 30th from 11:30am to 1:30pm (registration starts at 10:30). Mr. Kelly Zimmerman, Customer Service Director for the General Services Administration (GSA) Federal Acquisition Service (FAS), Southeast Sunbelt Region (R4) will be presenting on How to Get a GSA Schedule Contract.
Workshop topics of discussion will include:
- Eligibility Criteria
- Required Registrations
- D&B Past Performance Evaluation
- Determining the Right GSA Schedule for you
- Finding the Correct Solicitation
- Proposal Preparations/ Submitting an Offer
- GSA Multiple Award Schedules (MAS) and other GSA programs
- Competing after Award
- Maintaining the Contract
There is no fee to attend!
This is a "Bring Your Own Lunch and Learn" workshop.
For more information contact: 334-229-4848 or email Thomas Taylor
To sign up click here!